A major factor when determining the purchase of a sectional building is size. It must be thought out carefully beforehand, as rectifying mistakes afterwards can be extremely costly.
To ensure this doesn’t happen to you, here are a few tips to consider.
Making sure your building is big enough
- Consider every use you may need for the building, now and in the future.
- Will you own a larger vehicle one day, that may need a larger garage.
- Will you have enough room to open the doors of your vehicle comfortably to get in and out.
- If you are going to garage a vehicle, how much extra storage space might you need to the rear of the building.
- Will you need extra height for your vehicle/future vehicle, etc.
- Will you require more space for children/grand-children’s toys & bikes now or in the future.
- Would more space in your garage, alleviate storage problems in your home.
Making sure your building is not too big!
- Size does cost more money so keep a check on your budget when planning your garage dimensions.
- Consider the effect on your garden by placing bricks or pegs in the four corners where your proposed building would be situated.
- Respect your neighbours when choosing size and location of your proposed new sectional building.
Following these few tips can help when deciding what size of sectional building is right for your requirements. Use common sense, take time to think, and you will surely come to the correct conclusion.