The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- Nucrete Online is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
- When you request a price from our website we ask for the delivery-area postcode, your email address and first name.
- We use your personal information solely to assertain whether we can fulfil delivery to your area, and to contact you by email with any current discounts or promotions from the prices displayed on-screen.
- When you order, we need to know your full name, billing and/or delivery address, and telephone number/s. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us at email@example.com, or telephoning 0800 849 9036.
- We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org